Girls do you mind if you catch a guy looking at your legs?

I bet most guys get caught doing this sometime or another, but just wanted some input from the girls? :)

0|0
20|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Not at all, I feel good when guys check me out.
    As long as they aren't staring non-stop (then I wouldn feel uncomfortable.)

0|1
    0|0
    • cool :) and yeah non-stop staring would be a little too much lol I'm not that bad ha ha :)

• Show All
    • *Don't think he cares

• haha yeah I think most guys are well practiced, but even the best can get caught out lol

lol at the father in law joke :) I've got a few friends who are so blatent like that, I don't think they care at all lol

What Girls Said 19

• As long as it stays with looking, I'm fine with it.
    But I noticed that, whenever girls wear skirts/dresses, a lot of guys think it's "normal" to touch her legs when she sits down :/ that's a no-go!

0|1
    0|0
    • yeah I agree the toughing thing, think that's too much .

• Show All
    • eeew I know once I got off work and went to the bar to hang with a goup of guy friend I had a skirt on and a tank and I sat down and they recommended drinks since I asked and he put his hand on my leg and I was like lol and removed it and gave him a look like nooope your lucky I don't deck you...he was definitely cheeky

• Psh, some guys... :p haha

• don't mind it unless they have a crazed hungry look in their eye while staring at my legs, then yeah I'd probably mind

0|1
    0|0
    • haha yeah a crazed hungry look would be a little much :) that made me laugh you saying that :) hope that doesn't happen too often to you lol

• girls like all kinds of attention, whtether they admit it or not.
    the ones complaining about it loudly are usually the ones who couldn't live without the attention

0|3
    0|0
  • Honestly I don't mind.. If guys stare its like whatever. I don't care, if I decide to wear a skirt that's my decision and if I have to make my legs all pretty of course guys are gonna stare.

0|2
    0|0
  • i don't wanna brag, but I know I have nice legs and if guys check them out, I like it :D
    at least something "ok" on me

0|4
    0|0
    • cool :) yeah if you've got it flaunt it lol and he's only looking caus he likes you, so it's all good :)

• Finally! You agree with me!.<3<3<3=D

• i'm just grateful that's the ONLY thing he's staring at!

0|1
    0|0
  • He can look but he can't touch. <3

0|2
    0|0
  • I don't mind seeing him look quickly but when guys stare it gets creepy!

0|1
    0|0
  • no I don't mind but I don't like the awkwardness of it

0|1
    0|0
  • Not at all do I mind, I take it as a compliment :)

0|2
    0|0
    • cool :) yeah it's definitely a compliment :) I would only look because I like the girl :)

• Well I guess that's good. guys stare at my legs a lot :D

• I won't mind. Ill take it as a compliment! ;)

0|1
    0|0
  • I personally don't mind unless they are staring at just my legs the whole night

0|1
    0|0
  • I caught a guy staring at my legs once and I was wearing jeans so that confused me :/

0|0
    0|0
    • yeah that could be confusing lol he probably thought you looked nice :) guys don't tend to look unless they like you :)

• Show All
    • oh right :) sounds like he liked you :) maybe he has a thing for jeans lol

• Lol @ that last part

• I wouldn't really mind, but it depends on the stare...

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind but I always think wtf is he looking at? my legs suck.

0|0
    0|0
    • Muscular legs, skinny legs, fat legs..they're still legs and you're still showing skin (even when you're not showing skin, it's still a nice sight to see). Just like when a girl likes seeing a guy with a nice set of pecs

• Yes I mind because I usually don't shave them

0|0
    0|0
  • I've never caught a guys plus I almost never show my bare legs

0|0
    0|0
  • If some guy is staring them down like I'm prey or something, no, I don't like it. Quick glances are understandable and I'd probably chuckle to myself because I do it too and always hope no one will catch me.

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels kind of uncomfortable.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 1

• as long as you don't all out stare at them I'm sure they won't mind lol

0|1
    0|0