Why does girls like guys who can lead?

I like to discuss with the people involved before making decision so that I am sure they are fine with the decisions I made. But I realize girls like guys who can lead and make the decisions for them instead. Is it true for you girls? Why do you like guys to lead?

Thanks for all your answer! Making decision shows confidence. At the same time, it also shows how much the person knows about the other person. So it is the guys job to know the girl first and make the decision instead of making the decision together with the girl.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it shows a certain level of preparedness and confidence when a guy knows what he wants, if I'm not okay with it I'll say so, but it takes the pressure off me from having to take charge. If I'm with a guy where I constantly have to make all the decisions it is a total turn off I end up feeling like a mother which is not what I want in a relationship.

What Girls Said 3

• I like people who can make decisions for themselves, but not people who make decisions for others. When a guy is super aggressive and always trying to "lead" others, it gives me the impression that he'd try to make MY decisions too, and I think I'd be miserable in that kind of relationship.

• Females are hard-wired to look for security in a relationship. We like big, strong guys who can protect us and make us feel safe. Confidence and leadership are traits that make us feel secure, like we are in capable hands. Trust me, if you make a decision she doesn't like, I'm sure she'll let you know.

• Yup you are right. Thanks!

• In my group of friends I am always the one making the calls and planning and whatnot. When it comes to dating I like my man to take charge a little bit and give me a break. I think it shows confidence when you're sure of your decisions, and a man who is confident is sexy!

What Guys Said 3

• Have you ever talked a chick, or asked her what she wants to do, or where she wants to go for dinner, or hell even what movie, TV program or activity she wants to do?

If not your answer will be this I don't know you pick. Or It's up to you, or even I don't care anything you want to do.

Taking the lead in a relationship is what women expect, unless find some crazy man hating feminist, it is your job to take the lead, if you don't women will take advantage of you and walk all over you.

• paranoid reasons I guess

• i know, it makes me mad!

• Making decision and leading shows the girl 2 things: confidence and how much you know about her. But sometimes this sort of contradict. Girls like guys who lead and make decision, yet ultimately they are the one who decide to start a realtionship with the guy.

• send me a friend request now

• done