He introduced me to his friend, and now I like him, what do I do?

I have been seeing this guy casually for about a month. he's all over the place, on minute he's all over me the next minute he is asking me if I have any female friends over, I'm kinda over his stupidity considering we are both 20 & and 21 and he needs to grow up, he introduced me to his friend, and we really hit it off, his friend was really flirty with me and the guy I'm seeing got a little mad, I am sick of waiting around, its just stupid..what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's why I don't introduce my girls to any of my friends. smh

What Guys Said 2

• I see a lot of drama in this situation, it's never a good idea to date the friend of a boy/girl friend of someone you are involved with.

It would be different it you were not involved with this guy, than hooked up with his friend. But to drop the guy, for his friend. Not cool at all.

• Tell the idiot you'll be friends but he needs to grow up... then go ask the other guy out...

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you two aren't even really in a relationship. Its been casual for like a month and he's acting dumb like he's not sure? I'd say dump him and get with his friend. (: Might turn out to be the best thing you've ever done.. just sayin.