Let's say that you kinda like a girl a little bit, but not enough to actually do anything about it.

Okay, let's say that you kinda like a girl a little bit, but not enough to actually do anything about it. But then she goes and tells you that she kind of likes you. Would that make you want to try and do something about the fact that you kind of like her, or would you just leave it alone because you don't like her enough to do anything about it? Explain ? (:

Most Helpful Guy

• At this age, I would not do anything. If I was interested, I would have made a play.

When I was a younger man, if some female had let me know she was interested. I would have made a move, nothing like having someone tell you they want you.

What Guys Said 2

• if you like her you like her yes make a move, if not then don't.

• umm me if I liked a girl and she said that id make a move , it would make me more confident

What Girls Said 0