Do you know what you want in someone to date?

I have no clue what I want. can't even remember the last time I talked to a girl outside of school just saying hi here and there, and never dated so I definitely Haven't tested any waters in what I want. Do you know what you want?

Most Helpful Guy

• everyone knows what they want just usually just find someone that you have some common intrest in and go from there don't want someone that is your compleate opisite or there will be no grounds for talk but you do want to be diffrent in some ways so that you are not boring to each other

What Girls Said 2

• i don't know what I want but I know what I don't need, I keep searching till am comfortable, compatible and happy with someone

• I just want someone to have life goals and be successful

What Guys Said 3

• i do know what I want in a girl.

Physically: Thick legs (not fat though lol), skinny and a pretty face.

Personality; Pretty much what every person wants in another personality wise. Although I cannot stand girls who are controlling, stuborn and have a bad or short temper, those are the main things that I don't want a girl to have.

Other: Exercises, University Degree or doing one and no diseases lol.

You just have to look deep inside and you will know what you want in a girl.

• Just cool and fun I guess. You'll get upsides and downsides with everyone so it's up to you to see which upsides you like most :)

• I have a vague idea of what my "type" is. But I am flexible, and will give most girls a chance.