What is it that girls see in an indie guy?

I guess they're rare to come across and usually the oddest person in the room, Pretty much the nice looking guy that draws a lot of attention from women but keeps to himself and makes a move on no one. Are you just admiring his looks or is there a sudden wake curiosity

What Girls Said 1

• Well, I'm more likely to want to get to know a guy if he doesn't look/act like all of the other macho bros in my college, haha. I guess it's just being different in a good way, it's refreshing. I'm also more likely to be compatible with a "loner" because I'm not much of a social person myself.

What Guys Said 1

• If you look like the oddest person in the room, people are going to think you are weird, and people won't talk to you, and you won't have many friends, so forget about getting a hot chick.

• All in the name of assumption, can't keep the hot chicks from looking either

• ya because they think your weird