How do I get her to start making plans?

So I've been dating this girl for about 3 months now and she's been really busy for the past little while because of her extra curricular hobbies. We just recently finished school and we hobby is done for a while. All we both really have is PT jobs. Either way over the course of the last 2 months it's primarily been me asking to hang out and when we can and rarely ever her asking me. This always kind of confused me since I think it should been reversed since she was the busy one. It's only been a few days of us not being busy but I expected she would have started making plans for us to hang. She always tells me how she wishes we could spend more time together and how much she likes me and wants to be with me so why am I the one always making the plans?

What Girls Said 1

• hey.. I just got out of relationship like this it was always me asking to hang.me texting him and it made me feel like he didn't care

the question you have to ask yourself is.. is she worth the wait and do you care enough to wait it out?

the way I see it is if she really truly liked you she would of made extra time to be with you and if she's not making the time you have to ask yourself what are you waiting for?

this is from personal experiance

i was tired of waiting around for something I didn't see going anywhere

i hope this helps

good luck

• She's a gorgeous girl and makes me so happy when she is around brightens up my day when she calls me. If she wasn't worth waiting for I wouldn't be with her still. I like her more than I've liked any other girl. I just want to know what I can do to make her start making plans with me.

What Guys Said 0