GUYS: how do you text girls you like\are interested in?

What are things you do when your texting a girl you like? do you use lost of smilies\emotions? do you use a lot of exclamation points? do you ask about her day? A few guys I've been texting lately are kinda comfusing me so I just need some ideas! One of them went from texting me first something like "Yo watz up" to "Hey!" and suddendly started using a lot of exclamation points in his texts...the other now doesn't just now he alternates smilies and exclamation points most of the time and (he used to just use smilies) and he uses my name when he's telling me more personal things (not just like hey___) and asks me for lyric ideas for his songs (he doesn't know if I write lyrics) and just asks about ME more...What do you guys think? thanks!

Most Helpful Guy

• I tend to flirt with them. Asking how there day is going. And yes I tend to send smileys if I feel comfortable with them.

I like to get to know them a little better by asking them about themselves. This means he wants you to know he's interested at least a bit.

What Guys Said 1

• Just the fact that I'm texting is an indication of interest. Unless it's work related, I never text girls I don't have an interest in.

What Girls Said 1

• it is about his actions more than words, if he is texting you a lot he probably just likes you, no matter what he says. unless of course he is asking you about a girl he likes or something likethat,