Coffee for First Date?

I have just asked a girl out for the first time to get coffee and is it alright to get coffee at Starbucks and sit inside? I'm not sure if people usually do that.

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, that's okay.

0|1
    0|0
    • Okay is there something better I could do? I would prefer to be outside but it's hotter then heck here.

What Girls Said 4

• I think that's a good idea as long as she knows it's a date. Coffee dates are good because they're inexpensive and you get to talk a lot

0|1
    0|0
  • haha wow that brought back a memory!

I did a first date on coffee and he was a computer programmer so bad idea because he has a pot of coffee or more everyday and gets little sleep (found this out during the date) so he was kinda...shaky? lol Never again!

0|0
    0|0
  • sounds fine as long as she knows its a date, which you said in the question, but some people who are "just friends" do this type of thing too

i go there with my guy friends often and I am not into them at all

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's a good idea

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Coffee is fine. Dates are just a way to facilitate interaction. I prefer grabbing something and then walking and eating/drinking, though. Later, if you've been walking long enough or see somewhere interesting to eat a meal you can sit down and chat. Chicks dig nature. Get her under the sunlight and watch her bloom. The beach is my favorite spot for dates.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's the classic first-date proposal: Even baristas are susceptible to it

Let's face it: Drinks? Dinner? Those are big-deal expenditures. But an hour or two at a coffee shop? Heck, you could probably drown yourself in the stuff and come out having blown $20 or less—even if you throw a brownie into the mix

its a brilliant first option go for it

0|0
    0|0