Ladies if a guy was hitting on you next to your boyfriend, do you want him to step in and help?

If so what do you want him to do? beat him up or what?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'd like to handle it on my own first. I'd try to get him to stop, even if I have to be borderline rude. There are few situations in which I would want my boyfriend to step in. I can threaten people quite effectively when I need to, and scare some away with a hard glare.

If it still doesn't work, and if the guy gets creepier by the minute, I might have to ask my boyfriend to help me and step in ^^

If he steps in, I would expect him not to get violent either. I'd find it more impressive if he remained calm yet firm about it :)

What Girls Said 10

• Nah, I can handle it. If the guy is more persistent and won't listen to my bitchiness then maybe a "hey she said knock it off" from my boyfriend would be appropriate. Just support. But I'd probably just walk away from the situation before it got to that point.

• Well if a guy hit on me next to my boyfriend I would do what I would do even if he wasn't around. I wouldn't hint anything I would straight up shut him down because then there is no need for him to "get it" he just knows. I wouldn't do it in a rude way of course, unless he didn't listen to something that blunt, then I wouldn't mind if my boyfriend got involved. & I'd prefer if there was no fighting because that only causes unnecessary drama.

• what NoOneListens said :)

if the guy won't budge after a minute, I would like my boyfriend to either take me away from there and keep an eye on me or tell the other guy -politely- to move on because I'm with him.

• If the guy is a creep I would like him to step in and say something if the guy doesn't get the hint.

If he's not then no. It's cute to see guys get jealous. lol.

• I'd want my boyfriend to let him know I'm spoken for. Honestly, what kind of guy hits on a girl when she's clearly with a guy? Unless I stepped away from him and he didn't know we were together that's pretty rude

• should he beat him up for you?

• I would want my boyfriend to be left out of this situation, because if I say something to my boyfriend that I'm getting creep-ed out by this guy and my boyfriend steps in to save the day, that will just cause a lot of conflict and maybe into something more physical like a silly high school fight. So unless this guy is touching me inappropriately I would suggest my boyfriend to just stay out of it. I can handle creeps and pervs.

• I agree with noonelistens. only if they guy is being creepy, or making me uncomfortable, I would like my boyfriend to step in. not beat him up, just talk.

• Yes I would want him to say something. I'm sure the other guy would take a hint faster if my boyfriend said something versus me. There is no need for my boyfriend to hit him as long as he is respectful.

• I'd tell him to back off myself. If the guy doesn't, then I don't really care if my guy steps in.

• So you would just let him keep hitting on you?

• if me first being nice and telling him I'm with someone doesn't help, I'll turn into a smartass and I'd that doesn't work, then this guy hitting on me is probably retarded. I'm not sure if the person I'm with has a chance of talking sense into him other than punching him the face which will be a complete buzz kill if we were out having fun...I wouldn't encourage the attention but I can hold my own basically

• ALSO I DID NOT MEAN TO HIT THE REPORT BUTTON! I'm super sorry QA, I'm doing this on my phone and my fingers suck! :(

• Guy hitting on me when my boyfriend is near, I'll just leave it up to my boyfriend. Depends on what he wants to do about it. I would personally just walk away, but I think my boyfriend would not and he'd probably say something to him.

What Guys Said 2

• I'd definitely introduce myself and be friendly. Not as the boyfriend or anything, just to make it known that I'm there. It's rude to hit on a girl when she's with a guy - boyfriend or not - so I always give him the opportunity to redeem himself. If he continues to ignore that I'm there it's blatantly disrespectful and I'd feel the need to make him leave - mainly because he's being a prick to me by doing this.

I have no problem with a guy expressing interest in or even talking to a girl I'm with. But don't disrespect either her or me unless you want me to expose you for what you really are.

• yo I'd want my girl to be like "bitch, stay away from my sexy ninja. he's my sexy ninja!"

then just like, bite her head off or something overly gruesome like that.