Does a Text after a date means he is interested?

?it was right after I left...He said he was glad I went out with him

Most Helpful Guy

• I would not send a text like that unless I was interested.

• So our date was Thursday night and I haven't heard from him since our hour long texting after the date ... Thoughts?

• I wouldn't worry. He probably does not want to seem to eager and scare you off.

• Ok well I gave in and text him about a day ago and still no answer I guess he's not into me lol I completely read the post date text wrong?!

What Guys Said 3

• If I enjoyed a date, I generally will text the person soon after to let them know hey, I'm interested, I want another date and eventually more. So from a guys perspective yes, he's interested or he wouldn't have bothered to send it in the first place.

• Of course silly goose, if we didn't like it we wouldn't bother with a text, you'd just never hear from us again.

• It's quiet a formal text but why would he text you if he wasn't interested? I've never text a girl if I never enjoyed our date!

What Girls Said 1

• It just means he enjoyed the date with you, it may or may not mean he is interested. Don't think too much into it.