Do kisses feel just "eh" when its not with someone you like?

well I've asked a question before "dose kissing even feel good?" before I'd had a kiss and now I have and they've felt like not the slightest big deal at all. but isn't kissing supposed to? people (well teenage girls) make a big deal about it, isn't kissing supposed to feel good?

Most Helpful Girl

• My first kiss was with my current boyfriend, whom I really love. HOwever, I didn't really feel that "Spark" or anything everyone always says you do. It really worried me. But then I realized probably because he was nervous and I was not expecting it AT ALL. It was a very short kiss, more like a peck. But when ewactually had a normal, natural kiss, it was so much better. We have beend ating almsot a year now. Not every single kiss is going to make you want to dance around and sing. Once you kiss the same person so much, sometimes the sparks fade out. That being said, I have no desire to kiss anyone else. I don't feel magical or anything every single time we kiss, but sometimes I just get weak kneed for no apparent reason. I think aprt of the reason kising feels so good is because it is a way to show affection/love for another person. Kissing is a way for you to actually FEEL the other person and get connected with them, and that always makes me feel a bond with my boyfriend. It is something special shared between two people and a way to confrim your feelings for each other over and over.

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. I've always liked to kiss. It feels good. It feels nice, and generally turns me on. Not to mention it's soft and gives me good feelings the rest of the day. At least when it's with someone really special to me. If I like her, but I haven't fallen hard, then I still feel great doing it. Still a total turn on. Still feels good, but that good feeling isn't as long lasting. But yeah, still feels great.

What Girls Said 3

• I know what you mean, like "What, I didn't think I'd be disappointed" Hah, I think with girls especially, what matters is that they like the guy. For their personally not just looks. Personally, I think to enjoy someone's kiss, personality is the number one factor that contributes. Looks don't really do much for me. He could be a 10 and I'd still feel turned off if I disliked his personality - it's called chemistry between you and the other person. When you feel a spark between the two of you. Sometimes, when you kiss, you find that all this time you liked him, now you really like him. Hope that makes sense.

• I have kissed a few that were eh because there was no attraction there but when there is some even sexual attraction mmmmmm fireworks

• yes. if there is some chemistry it can be pleasurable but not the same as when you know each other well and have an emotional connection and feelings. and if you don't have such good chemistry it won't even be good.

good chemistry is part physical..i even heard it is a biological fact that we all have some chemical in our saliva, and when there is good physical chemistry the other person's mouth will taste good or neutral, and if not it will taste weird/bitter. I have noticed this, kissing some guys just does not taste or feel good.

good chemistry can be felt right away but it takes time. I had good chemistry with my guy right away so our first kiss was excellent but now a few months in as the feelings blossomed the kissing has gone from really good to incredible.

so really liking the person makes all the difference, yes.