What does it mean when he smiles to himself when he sees me?

He will look at me, properly like up and down, then smile to himself...does he think I'm cute or what? I have no idea :s

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe you may have worn or done something ridiculous once. Or someone told him something about you that may have been a bit funny (inside joke). Or he likes you

What Guys Said 7

• It means plainly that he likes what he sees, at bare minimum. It may even mean he likes you, yes. Something's sure making him happy, be it you or how good you look. This is a good thing.

• The smile isn't really an indication of much (could mean anything/could be interpreted many ways), however the look up and down is a bonafide "checking you out" red flag.

• Sounds like he's checking you out to me...and yes, it sounds like he likes what he sees

• id say he thinks your cute

• Hes imagining u naked

More from Guys
2

What Girls Said 1

• Usually, mostly I do it if I've noticed that a cute guy was looking at me and I'm too shy to look at him. if that makes sense?