Girl has suddenly stopped responding, can anyone explain ?

hey ppl, I like a girl who I met in a short class I had attended earlier and I am friends with her on Fb. After some months of chatting, I finaaly asked her if she would like to meet up. She said yes immediately and even suggested a day. then 2 days later she said that sumthing unavoidable had come up and so she culdnt come. But she said that she will definitely keep me updated if she could make it next week. But since then she has compltely stopped answering to my chats and text messages.. its been a week and I have tried a few times to contact her but to no avail..

Can anybody explain this strange behavior ? If she wanted to avoid me then she could have said no citing some reason in the first place itself. please help ppl.. what should I do ? I really like this girl very much..

Most Helpful Girl

• i think she decided she is not interested I am sorry

What Girls Said 1

• I also think she has realized she doesn't like you anymore and she probably doesn't know how to say it to u...

What Guys Said 1

• I've learned this the hardest way possible, trust me when a girl is two-faced like that move on, hmm no run! seriously it'll be for your own good, do it while it's still relatively easy!