How do you move quickly with a girl?

Seems to be the only way to actually get a girl is to move quickly to get her. If you just "talk" to her for weeks, or even days, then you have no hope. Recently, I've seen 2 of my classmates get girls...one day they're sitting next to her talking to her, and by the end of the week they're together. Those two guys aren't even good-looking, but they're muscley and stuff, and they got two great-looking girls. I'm not good-looking and I'm not muscley, so that counts against me. Still, I try to have confidence, but I guess I'm not very good at it.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're talking about boring stuff of course they'll lose interest. Keep the conversation engaging and look for opportunity. Don't just stand by and have conversations over Facebook. That gets real old real fast. Get her going on dates and starting letting her know you're attracted but not just a horn dog.

Here are two universal truths: Women want to feel sexy and men want to feel strong.

If she feels attractive being around you she'll want to stick around. If she just feels like you're really nice but you never make a move.. she doesn't feel attractive and she only feels friendly.

What Girls Said 4

• Well I think that depends on the girl and how compatible the people are. If it feels right then they probably are willing to let it go faster. Some girls don't like fast at all...

• Story time...

Last night at work (I'm a host at a restaurant) I sat these 3 guys at a table. After they finish eating they leave but one comes back in. He then introduces himself to me, asks me when I get off and quickly for my number. I gave it to him because it was a bold stunt he pulled.

Now he probably only did it because he wasn't a local so rejection wouldn't be as bad since he'd never see me again. Try something like that and see how it goes. Maybe I give my number out super easy but I'm sure lots of girls would be flattered

• you do realize that when guys do this sort of thing there is a much higher probability that he is gonna be cocky or something once you know him just saying. Not sure if I'm saying this because it's true or because I'm annoyed because I would never have the courage to do this lol.

• maybe liquid courage I could but not normally lol.

• Too younge to drink

• You have to be willing to go for it. Make a bold move, sweep her off her feet. Make her cinderella story come true. Girls love confidence in a guy and she wants a man who can take control and give her what she wants in a relationship. They were probably compatible as well if things were moving so fast. When things click, they just click. There's no forcing, no pushing, and everything just meshes well with some people. Get yourself together, set your eyes on a girl, and go for it!(: what do you have to lose? :D

• Take a chance or someone else might do it for you. Girls themselves get bored and just move on to the fastest guy out there.

What Guys Said 3

• You need to be aggressive and just go for it. Many girls like that - they like being the girl and want you to be the man. Also when you come on to her you're saying you're interested... not "I'm your platonic friend". So just throw away your inhibition and try. You have to be willing to fail. And you will. But as you do you'll figure things out and be fine.

• hey don't worry about the looks or muscle they don't mean anything. You could be a 5 or something and if you were confident enough you could get almost any girl. I consider this disappointing though from my point of view but it's good for you lol.

• Well they got them quickly because they were attracted with them in the first place...don't rush it, but you do need to flirt with them, be somewhat seductive and aggressive.