Should I just give up on him?

OK so I been on a few dates with this guy his a few years older then me but his nice funny and has a fit body so anyway he has 3 kids with 3 different girls the kids are around the same age witch I was will not judge him for.

OK so the other day I was coming out off the bathroom but I heard him talking to another guy on the hall way so I snoop and the other guy told him that I used to date this others guy that black and then his all like "oh sh*t she's ruin then " so I was like wtf but now his different with me he don't text as often anymore

So why would he say that?

And should I just give up on him ?

Most Helpful Girl

• the tree kids and the cheating would have sealed the deal for me... but, this should definitely tell you to run for the hills. This guy has nothing to offer anyone--black or white--green or purple either.

What Guys Said 4

• Well the question I would ask is do you think maybe he was joking sarcastically about you being "ruined" as if to say "so what".

Otherwise I would ask him why he hasn't been texting as much, don't immediately assume the worst unless you have enough proof that this once exchange effect your image in his mind. If you can definitively tie the downturn to this conversation or perhaps a specific feeling towards "black guys" then yeah move on.

• Yes, you should give up on him. First of all, if he fathered children with three different women almost simultaneously he WILL cheat on you, that's just an inevitability. And if you being with a black guy is a turn off for him it means one or all of the following: 1. He's racist 2. He's and idiot who buys into the stereotype that all black guys have enormous schlongs 3. He has a small d*** and is insecure about it 4. He's only after you for what is between your legs. Sound like a keeper to you?

• Good point I guess I wasn't really thinking off every thing thanks

• Sounds like they think less of you because of whom you dated previously. It sounds like they're implying that your lady parts could have been, um, changed negatively, by the black man's man parts. basically it's racist BS.

• That suck because I was willing to look pass the fact that he cheated on three girls and got them pregnant

• are you sure it didn't attract you a little bit, that he's such a "ladies man"? because guys like that have no problem getting more girls.

• It didn't the only thing I was attracted to was he was such a gentleman to at all time witch made me think that his kids change him

• That's his deal breaker, can't do anything about that.

What Girls Said 0