Guys, if a girl led you on and then said this to you..

Basically I haven't known him for too long and we met up again yesterday after a month and kissed almost the entire time, sure we talked a little but it was mostly kissing. And it felt really good and he touched my ass and boobs over my dress when I know I shouldn't have let him do that because I'm certainly not easy or anything.

But I think I want to talk to him if he keeps trying to touch my ass and boobs and going too far while kissing him.. I wanna say that he means a lot to me and I don't want to lose him and I don't want him to think of me in the wrong way because I'm doing all this stuff with him, I don't want to be his whore, I want to be his angel.

What would you do if a girl said this to you after letting you touch her and stuff? And if she toned back the sexy stuff until she knew you better?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with saying that you enjoy being close with him, but that you don't want to rush. If you want it to work out in the long run, it is far better you don't rush, temping though it might be. My advice for a young girl like you? Stay away from circumstances where the two of you are isolated from other people. If you are hanging out alone too frequently, you're inviting trouble. Keep it to the mall or other public places and half your work is done. Good luck hun.

What Guys Said 4

• well I'd be fine with it. I just got out of a relationship with a girl where she meant everything to me, (angel was actually my pet name for her) and honestly I loved every minute of it. a good relationship is an amazing thing, just tell him that, and he'll be yours :)

• yo, if he loses respect for you just cause you let him touch you, then he's not the right guy for you.

he should respect you no matter what kind of sexy stuff you two do together.

then again, if you were uncomfortable and didn't say anything, then he should lose respect for you cause you weren't strong enough to just speak up.

• i was totally comfortable. it's just taht I don't want him to like me only for sexual stuff, but for me.

• ok. well them ask him what he thought of you letting him do that.

then decide.

you need his side of it tho.

• If you're really under 18 it's hard to say anything either of you could say could matter very much in solving any of that. Words may be said but they probably won't amount to anything.

• i can control myself.

• Maybe, but can he?

• i think so, if I tell him too.. if he can't then what do I do?

• I would totally know she wanted me and turn on my game X10!

What Girls Said 1

• i think that would agitate the guy a lot.