GUYS: what does it mean when you call a girl?

This guy I text back and forth with a lot has called me twice now and I'm really confused...the first time I texted him "hey :) and about 10 minutes later he called...I didn't pick up cause I was too shy...Then maybe two weeks later I was waiting from a reply to a question I asked him in a text and he called..I couldn't pick up then, so I rejected it...Instead he sent a text...Both times I asked why he called and he never told me...What do you guys think? Why did he call me, but not answer me why he called? Should I have answered? How could I clue him into calling again?

Most Helpful Guy

• Texting is informal. Your generation is very used to it but before texts were the average way to communicate people called each other regularly. It's nicer to hear a person's voice, to know what they're thinking or if a laugh is genuine when they LOL. this guy is into you and he wants to be able to talk to you, if you like him then yeah, pick up the phone when he calls.

What Guys Said 3

• Call is a million times more personal then a text so he really, really likes you. Although that said, if I called a chick, or really anyone for that matter, twice and they didn't pick up, I would not call again until they called me. It is a clear brush off to almost everyone.

If you dig this guy, you should call him or invite him out somewhere because right now he thinks why are CLEARLY "just friends."

• because he wants to talk to you, he wants to hear your voice... it means that he REALLY likes you.. as to getting him to call again? well just ask him to call you, or just call him yourself. guys like it when girls call us :)

• No offense but if you want guys to respond quickly please be brief and to the point (that was a tough read). :) Obviously he's being polite and values your opinion. Him liking you is a possibility but you'll need to get more info to be sure.

What Girls Said 0