What's up with these new dating hypocritical trends?

Lately, I have been helping my friend get a girl to go on a date with, From using my contact list on my cell phone and helping with online dating profiles on sites like okcupid and other places.

One time, I was scouting profiles for him, I notice a couple of girls profiles who were a bit ..."big" , not talking muscle or tall. They stated that they are "BBW' and they stated they want slim/average guys ONLY. My friend is slim, but he was like " How can they make such demands when they can't look themselves in the mirror?"

IT was mean, but he always have a point when he says something.

What trends have you noticed and what's your opinion on them?

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• It's always a very small minority that does things like this, but I guess it's so annoying to people that they notice it more. Nobody notices the other 99.99% of fat chicks that don't say that.

1|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• People like all different body types. I personally hate short men, but I'm only 5'5". I'd classify myself as BBW and I can say that us fat chicks are into all different body types just like different men like different body types. I could say I want a body builder or a slim guy. How is that different from a dude saying "NO FAT CHIX!"?

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, well big girls want that love too. and a big girl with a big boy is unattractive .

-A

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• How about short little 5'0 tall girls demanding no less than 6'3 guys lol

0|3
    0|0
  • Eh I noticed most the girls online are damaged goods, if not fat or f***ed in the head.

0|2
    0|0
  • theres nothing wrong with them asking for that.

if you don't personally agree with them, then f*** em. metaphorically.

0|0
    0|0