Didn't call when he said he would?

so I've been talking to this guy from a dating website for about half a week now. things have been going really well and we've been texting-a lot! he wants to meet up, and he's asked a few times if he can call me. so he asked earlier when would be a good time for him to call tonight, and we agreed on a time. well, that was an hour ago.

we haven't talked to each other since earlier, so I don't know what happened and I'm not sure what to do. help please

What Guys Said 1

• Don't do anything. Let him initiate again and see what he says.

• i totally agree with him. Maybe this guy has a good excuse for leaving you hanging tonight, but let him contact you and explain. Don't text him and start attacking him with questions.

• thanks for the help. he finally texted and told me I missed our phone date. apparently he thought I was going to text him to let him know when I was ready for him to call.

• Good deal and enjoy!

What Girls Said 0