Can I ask to hang out or would that seem clingy?

Last night a guy and I hooked up. We've hung out a couple other times before, but every time we were drinking together. I wanted to text him and ask if I could come over and watch a movie, but it's because I'm having a bad day. I don't want him to think I'm gonna get attached or something. Is it OK to text him and ask or should I not today?

What Guys Said 1

• Setup the opportunity by saying you are going chill out and just watch a movie. Maybe say something about how the picture or audio needs tweaking. He can pick up on that and offer to come over and fix. He will still feel like it's his move if you do it right. That way he feels more masculine and better about the date. It's subtle but it can make a difference.

What Girls Said 1

• It doesn't hurt to ask him. Be chill about it.

If you know what his favorite movie is, or one he wants to see, say you have it and he should come over today, or tomorrow. Offer popcorn and cold beers.

Don't worry sweetie, and go for it!

Don't feel an obligation to, but if you have spare time and don't have a movie night with your guy friend, could you consider answering a question I posted today? I don't have a link, but it is the only question I have asked so far XP