Guys, would you ever take two girls you have been hooking up with on vacation?

would you ever take two girls you have been flirting with and hooking up with on a family vacation with you?

Not a real situation it was just a random question. I mean I really am going on vacation with him to meet his parents but just me and him. it was just a radom question I was curious how people would respond.

Most Helpful Guy

• Two girls I'm hooking up with?

..On a vacation?

...With my family?

First I wouldn't introduce two girls I'm only hooking up with to each other.

Second I wouldn't take a girl I'm only hooking up with on a vacation with me.

Third I wouldn't introduce a girl that I'm only hooking up with to my parents.

So the answer to your question is no... Hell no ;p

What Guys Said 5

• I would certianly consider taking a girl I'm dating on a vaction but I don't do flings because of the potential negative consiquences and due to my own moral belifes as a personal choice so this question is slightly more difficult for me to answer but I can say with certianty that he won't take both of you. This all depends on how much the boy your with in question likes you and if your the favored one then you might get to go but no promises.(if this question is about yourself)

• So the guy is hooking up with both.girls? Do both girls know about this situation? Is.it like a threesome or a evil love triangle? Probably wouldn't bring.them with my family.

• On vacation? Sure, if they were both up for it.

On a FAMILY vacation? Not on your life.

• no I wouldnt

• During my papi chulo days I would have only if the girls were friends with each other. Would've been cool with mi familia too - a papi chulo-rich lineage. ^_^

What Girls Said 1

• I know this guy who plays basketball, And he takes all his girls to meet his mom and family. I never seen anything like it, Each one thinks their the olny one. But me and his family knows the truth.