I like him and I don't know what to do next. or if I should do anything at all.

A mutual friend introduced us, we were instant friends. I'm beyond comfortable with him I'm at home... He loves to hear me sing, he'll tell everyone in a room to be quiet so he can hear me. He tells me how beautiful my voice is, And how much he loves me. Everyday after we hang out he'll call me. As an excuse to hang out with me late he told his parents I was his girlfriend. When he hugs me it's so tight I feel fused to him, I want to stay right there. All the little off the wall stuff I talk about he knows we can have a better conversation than my best girl friend. The other day I went out on a limb and held his hand he held mine to and touched my face so gently. but the he freaked and pulled away in the morning he text me and told me he had to talk to me. Then he freaked again and we havn't talked since. I don't know what's going on. I don't just like him I'm drawn to him. I don't know if I should confront him or wait and see what happens.

What Guys Said 1

• why'd he freak out did he miraculously find out you're really a man or something? Sounds like the guy was into you, weird that he'd freak out and you didn't state over what.

• I don't know what happened. We were on a blanket under the stars with a group of people. He pulled away so suddenly. Afterward I started to sing he told everyone to hush so he could hear me... In the morning he hugged me. Then texted me to call him when I got to town, then he said he really needed to talk to me. He then said he would come in on my break. But he didn't come no call no text. It's only been a few days but it's not like him. I just don't get it.

What Girls Said 1

• Well sounds weird to me. I actually may be concerned if he is OK and not necessarily that it is a dating issue. You can handle this two ways, neither good or bad just what you are more comfortable doing. 1. You could check another source. Are you friends on Facebook? can you tell if he has been on his page to make sure that nothing has happened to him. If not, if you see the mutual friend frequently and it wouldn't seem weird to say hey have you seen XXXX lately. 2. You could just shoot him a text saying "just checking in on you to make sure you are ok". If he responds he should then have the decency to tell you why he has been MIA and if he does not then back off. Hope this helps. God Bless