If you were a guy sleeping over for the first time what would you think of black sheets?

if you were a guy (18 years old) and you slept over a girls (17 years old) house for the first time what would you think of these sheets? I am worried he will think I am gothic or something ... link

thanks for the answers =)

Most Helpful Guy

• I would think too bad about the highly visible stains that are about to happen on these here sheets!

• I am giving you the best answer because you made me laugh :p

What Guys Said 7

• the color of the sheets doesn't matter

what's important is, that you like them

aside from that, black is a nice color ^-^

• If the girl were under 18, there isn't even a chance I would get into bed with her. It's called a felony!

• i wouldn't invite you :p

• That's kinda nice

• I would think nothing of it, they actually look cool to me.

• It would make me think she just likes the color black. My room is filled with red, does that make me a vampire or something of the sort? Not really

• lol I would think..um..yeah..she likes black sheets. Nothing to worry about

• If I were 18, I wouldn't be sleeping with a 17 year old and risking prison time...

• we've been going out for 2 years lol

• That is only if we are doing anything and the law did not care when he was 17, nor did my parents

• Yeah, but when he was 17, you were both considered minors. At 18, he's legally an adult, and he really has no business seeing your sheets until you're 18 as well. Anyway, I wasn't writing this to irritate you. I'm just pointing it out so that maybe I can spare you any possible problems that might come of it. That's all.

What Girls Said 3

• They're very unique and different.

But I'm sure the color of your sheets wouldn't be his main focus.

• No that looks awesome, I have pretty much the same thing. Stylish and goes with everything, buy them! I'm pretty sure he won't be that bothered about bed sheets.

• He won't even notice. :) Trust me