Why girls date more persons compared to guys?

recently saw a question here asking how many persons have you dated and I saw most of girls dated 2 or more ..and many guys who haven't dated a single girl..why such difference ?!

Most Helpful Guy

• The dating pool of girls consists of 70% of the girls that will be dated and 30% that will not be, in any given period.

On the other hand, the dating pool of guys consist of 10% of guys who date all of those 70% girls, and 90% who wish they'd be dating any girls.

So an average girl goes on some dates and an average guy goes on no dates. The percentages are approximations of course, but it's that simple.

• I was going to say 20% of the guys get 80% of the dates, but yeah, that's the idea.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 5

• It's hard to read much into it if you're basing that observation off of this website. It's a small sample size, so it might not be representative of society in general. It just reflects the people who read and decided to answer that question. Perhaps a site like this attracts certain types of guys and girls.

• Mainly because guys have more friends with benefits type of relationship than girls. Guys don't get serious with every girl they meet. Most of the time for guys it's just get laid & go home. Girls are more emotional than guys which mean girls are more likely to take their relationship with a person seriously than guys would.

• I think most guys are on here to try to figure out how to get girls and most girls are on here because they have relationship issues...of course this just a generalization based on the type of questions you can see on here.

I don't know if that statistic would be valid in the greater population

• I feel like for that question the results would be invalid,girls like when they have been on a lot of dates or even one for that matter and will tend to be more confident to share that info. While if they haven't ever dated someone some might feel shy and not post anything. Guys I think can laugh about it and have no problem posting the honest truth. Just a thought.

• because girls have vaginas and guys want to get inside it. so they'll ask us out in hopes of getting it, at the very least. the guys who haven't dated a girl...well I guess its because no girl has wanted to date them or they haven't asked anyone out

i don't believe that the avg guy isn't dating anyone. I think its about even. the avg girl is not swarmed by men and the avg guy isn't collecting cobwebs on his penis either

What Guys Said 9

• There's a couple of reasons.

1. Most girls, unless they are very unattractive facially or very overweight, will be asked out at least somewhat infrequently. It is going to happen if they are past puberty and past at least the minimum threshold of attractiveness for any given guy.

2. The overwhelming majority of girls will not ask guys out. They may think they are giving hints for the guy to ask HER out, but guys often miss these clues, hence, guys don't set up potential dates.

3. As a man, you don't get a date unless you ask for one. Many of the guys on GAG lack assertiveness or are really scared of rejection. You can't get what you don't ask for.

Factor all these things together and it isn't that surprising that more girls have been on more dates than most of the guys on this site.

• Every guy that has problems in dating should get in a sales career...their results will change dramatically! 8-)

• Strongly agreed! I've worked in sales management now for several years. It teaches you a sense of humor, how to relate to different types of people and also forces you to put yourself out there in situations you might otherwise avoid.

• people always make the argument that for every girl that has a boyfriend, that guy has a girlriend, but a lot of PUA's even say like less than 50 percent of men are successful with women, but more than 50 percent of women are successful with men, like the 80/20 rule

• It is true, it is not based on this website, there was a study made about this topic, but unfortunatelly I cannot find it, and in fact women date much more than men, I read something like that women on average have more sexual partners than men as well. Any how, women date more than men because they get approached much more than men, and well the vast mayority of women don't approach men anyways.

• Girls have it easy

• thats what it seems, looks like, but for every girl that is dating, that guy is dating, but maybe girls have more exe's than guys do on average?

• because girls are asked out and all they have to do is say yes, while a guy has to ask someone out myself, which is a lot harder work, and takes a lot more courage.

• We are slower =] Get faster and you will see that you can manage 3-4 at a time :>

• Because those are the people that decided to answer that question that particular day.

• i agree with honeyItsme

• cuz I hit and run bitch.. pimpin ain't easy