Do you compare your current girlfriend/boyfriend to your ex?

I never had a boyfriend so I have nothing to compare I don't know how it works, I just concerned about this...

Can You share your thoughts

When You do compare is it on the looks or behavior ?

Do You keep comparing to your first gf/bf?

Most Helpful Guy

• Not every girl is unique. When I was in love, she is most beautiful, the best, sexiest ...

What Guys Said 2

• My past two girlfriends aren't that hard to beat, so it wouldn't be much of a comparison at all :P

• my ex girlfriend used to swallow this one doesn't...

What Girls Said 6

• Absolutely I do. I'm surprised to see so many people saying they don't. Past relationships all come with their lessons so why not use that knowledge and maybe save yourself some energy. I don't do much comparing to my first boyfriend because it wasn't that significant of a relationship. But I do do a lot of comparing to my last ex because that relationship was awful. I don't compare them because I'm holding my boyfriend up to expectations of what my relationship was like in the past or anything like that. It's more just that I notice the differences that make my current boyfriend so amazing to me. For instance my ex was aggravated really easily so I was always uneasy around him and afraid to say anything to set him off, but my current guy is very laid back and I always feel very relaxed around him. When I compare my boyfriend to my ex it's like night and day, so I know things are going pretty well =)

• i try not to because its not healthy...no relationship will ever be the same and you sure won't end up in the pleces or experience the same things you and your previous boyfriend did...so its unfair to your boyfriend and yourself...

• I don't compare them. Only miss them sometimes, as a memory in life.

• No. That is unfair and its living in the past.

• to one guy and one guy only. but it's not all the time. it is usually when things are not going well lol and usually that one guy looks pretty good but he has his problems to. It's probably because w have been with one another for a while.

• What You mean You compare his behavior or his looks?

• a bit of both. mainly personality or actions

• It is unfair to compare current girlfriend / boyfriend with you ex - everyone is different.

• Thats true but I wonder if people do