Some kissing advice needed?

This question is a bit embarrassing, but I figure I've already shared so much on this site this isn't the time to get bashful...

Well first a little background...I started dating this girl recently and things have been going really well. And we recently shared our first kiss. This also happens to be my first kiss ever (yes I know I'm 22, but I'm a late bloomer lol). Although I was nervous I don't think I did a terrible job. She seemed very happy and expressed that after, but I don't think it was because of my "kissing ability" and more of just because she likes me.

So basically I wanted to know if there is any way to get better at kissing without actually just practicing with her? I don't want her to be reminded of my lack of experience when we are together like that.

And also a sort of specialized question...she's 5'2 while I am 6'3. This makes it a lot harder to kiss while we're standing up. I even missed a little bit on the last "goodnight kiss". For those who have dealt with this kind of height difference do you have any tips?

Thanks in advance :)

Most Helpful Girl

• tongue tongue tongue!

What Girls Said 1

• Well my first kiss was with my boyfriend of two weeks and it was just a peck. My secound kiss was last night with a guy I just met and it was a French kiss. I can honestly say the French kiss was a lot better then the peck! If you can do it and you are brave enough go French style!

What Guys Said 0