Dating Someone You Met at The Gym

Have you ever met someone at the gym and started dating? If so, tell your story.

Most Helpful Girl

• I met a guy at the gym and gave him my number. He was really hot and built and I kept looking at him and decided to be brave and approach him. He ended up calling me and we met up at a bar. OMG...he was totally drunk when I got there. At first, I thought he was just tipsy and enjoying himself but then he got way too touchy feely with me. And then offended the bartender by doing something obscene because next thing I knew (after I came out of the ladies room), he was getting kicked out of the bar so I had to go with him because he didn't have a ride home. Then I tried to let him sober up and chat with him for a bit so we ended up kissing. The kiss was amazing and I would have liked to continued things if after he got out of my car, he wouldn't have reached for my hand and put it down his pants as he was on his cell phone. I was so disgusted and realized after that day that looks aren't everything!

What Girls Said 2

• Well I go to an all female gym so I eliminate the whole looking at really "fine looking" men at the gym. Gym is for working out. The less distractions the better.

• no, but I dated a guy from a movie store.

What Guys Said 0