Should I let my girlfriend hang out with her guy friends?

So my girlfriend is VERY attractive, which attracts VERY attractive guys. She loves hanging out with these guys but I let her and tell her its OK to. She sees me getting very jealous so always tells me thy are just friends nothing more. Should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• you should not let her, remember she is her own person and is not owned :)

She has every right to hang out with her guy friends, she will not cheat on you, because she loves you and is with you. Just suggest she takes a couple gal pals with her :)

What Girls Said 2

• If you trust here there should be nothing to worry about. However it's understandable that you don't like other attractive guys looking at her.

Rather than asking a bunch of people online, maybe you should express this to HER instead so she can reassure you?

• I don't think there is a lot you can do about it really.

Stopping her from hanging out with them is only going to breed resentment and if there is a way to stop jealousy I don't think humans have discovered it yet.

What Guys Said 2

• Why does she love hanging out with other guys? She love the attention? I love girls like that. So easy to please.

Honestly though, if you're a couple she shouldn't really have a need to hang out with other guys. I'm not saying you should control her life, but what exactly is she getting from her friends that she can't get from you? My advice might not really be that relevant though because I enjoy dating but don't girlfriend a woman unless I'm willing to introduce her to family and all that sappiness, so my standards for a girlfriend are fairly high.

• Depends on the character of these guy friends. Are they players? Or are they genuine friends, honest guys? If they're the latter, then why are you getting jealous? Anyways, you shouldn't control her.