A random kiss on the cheek from acquaintance

He's not what I'd call a friend but more of an acquaintance. We have mutual friends and are nearly always in the same social circles. One night he kissed me on the cheek to say hello. He has never done this before nor have I ever seen him do it to any of the rest of the girls. It was done kinda sneaky as it was while he was brushing past me on the way to his seat and nobody else really saw it. I don't know if it was just that he forgot himself or something else. Some friends think he has a thing for me, I don't.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's really interesting. I do think that if a guy gives you a kiss its because he wants to give you a kiss. But it might not have been planned - maybe it just leaked out? I remember once giving my [cute, female] boss a cheek-kiss goodbye at the end of a team dinner. I'd done quite by accident, just because it was so relaxed and sort of on autopliot.

• It was a little strange kinda out of nowhere like he forgot himself or something

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0