Girls, have you ever got with?

A guy who you know has a gf? Or is seeing someone?

If yes, did you regret it? Does it not bother you? Etc etc

Most Helpful Girl

• I was hanging with a guy for about 4 months who called me his best friend. Even though he openly admitted that he wasn't into me sexually he still would hold my hand, cuddle with me on the couch, spoon me in bed when I spent the night a few times a week every week. However, he & this girl he had been dating became an official couple back in mid-Feb but didn't tell me about it until late Mar. At first, I told him we needed to stop all the affection stuff but unfortunately that didn't last long. I absolutely loved how affectionate we were with each other. I've NEVER had a man be that physically intimate (outside of sex) with me in my life and it was so comfortable and wonderful. We had the closest emotional connection I've ever had with a man.

The girlfriend lived far away and only visited him one weekend a month. But at the beginning of May she gave him her virginity after 9 months of them dating. Then I saw how he hid my things from her and he kept certain pieces of information concerning me from her. I tried to be okay with it, telling myself at least he wasn't being dishonest with me, but by Memorial Day I couldn't do it anymore. That rainy afternoon, we were napping together in each others' arms when his phone vibrated - a call from her, to which he immediately jumped up to answer. I knew if she had ANY idea of what he was doing at that moment when she called then she would've dumped his a$$. So, I got out of that "love triangle" and have been hurting ever since. As far as I know, she is still unaware of all that went on and she'll probably never know. I feel sorry for her because she's almost 20yrs younger and completely naive. This is the first time she's ever been "in love". It's sad that in the end, I had more respect for her than he does. It simply boils down to this: I couldn't live with him hiding & lying to a young, inexperienced girl who trusted him enough to cash in her v-card with him. You just DON'T treat the person you say you're in love with like that.

I realize now that even if he ever did reciprocate my feelings for him at some point he would just end up cheating on me in someway with some other gal. The fact is: once a liar, always a liar. It's heartbreaking.

What Girls Said 15

• Nope, if I knew a guy had a girlfriend I wouldn't be interested anymore. I just think it's rude and disrespecting towards his girlfriend. I know, the guy has to make a decision too but no... I would never do it. If he wouldn't tell me he has a girlfriend and if I didn't know, well, that's another story...

• No. I met a guy on vacation and flirted with him and then three days into the vacation he mentioned his girlfriend and I put the breaks on real fast. I felt awful for it even though it never even escalated to real flirting, just playful banter. Bottom line was his girlfriend found out that he'd made a female friend who she didn't know and dumped him. I felt bad about that.

• Remember that situation wasn't your fault, honey. :(

• P.S. hopefully you were single when you were on vacation flirting with this dude

• Oh I was. And it wasn't even real flirting. It was just his personality. And he also felt bad and then she dumped him at it was all one big mess lol.

• No way. "Do unto others as you would have them do to you." I hate it when people cheat so there's no way I'd do that to another girl, or encourage a guy to do it to his girl. Besides I wouldn't wanna be with a guy like that anyway.

• closest was my ex broke up with his girlfriend to be with me and yes it bothered me... after we broke up, he got a new girlfriend within the same week. go figure..

• No because if a guy is with someone and they're happy you don't try mess with that no matter how strong your feelings are

• Yeah I kinda regret it... This guy who had a girlfriend made a move on me and it was terrible. What made it worse that he lies to his girlfriend so she hates me now and when I tried telling her thectruth she thought I was lieing :/

But I regret it, never get involved into peoples relationships.

• Never ever and never will (assuming I know there's someone else)

• I did with a guy I know.. I do regret it as it caused a lot of problems for him and his family. I will never do it again though

• But how could I got with guy who has girlfriend? if he already has someone then why and how could it happen? I wouldn't take part in cheating.

• Maybe you wouldn't but sadly other people do.

• Yes but this people doesn't have empathy then. I don't want anyone to cheat on me, so why would I do it to other girl? I can imagine how she would be hurt

• How would I know if he hides his girlfriend, wife, whatever from me?

• he tried hitting on me, but I rehected him, because it meant that if he was my boyfriend he would go around flirting with other girls. I don't really care because I never developed feelings for him

• No. I would never do that. I'm not incredibly, completely self centered like that.

• Yea I did, and I regret it..i got a lot of haters after that!

• Yea, in my case he was married. I do regret it because it made me think less of myself. He's still with her and every time I see their pic on FB, I get sick and feel so cheap. It's the one thing I wish I could take back in my life :(

• Yeah a guy a dated briefly came back talking to me when he had a girlfriend. I was head over heels for him so I continued talking to him, he basically was emotionally cheating on her with me. I ended it because if he wanted to be with me he would. They ended up breaking up and he wanted to try things again with me but the trust was gone because I know what he was doing behind her back and it ended up ruining the relatiosnhip. It's unfortunate because we were very compatible.

• Moral of the story if you have feelings for the person don't get involved because if they ever break up with the person in general and try things with you it will never be the same.

What Guys Said 1

• I have a girlfriend and I'm seeing a girl with a boyfriend. I think we both know it's wrong and don't feel good about it. We are on the verge of ending it though.