I'm wondering if she's just wanting to hang so I'll get her alcohol. What do you make of this situation?

A girl I use to be close with suddenly messages me to hang out. We talk on occasion just to see how the other is doing. We've known each other for maybe three years and our relationship is a shoddy one. We're kind of friends but there are also signs we could hook up, butt all in all she does her thing and I do mine. The thing is that she's nineteen and I'll be twenty one in a few weeks, so I'm wondering if she's just wanting to hang so I'll get her alcohol. What do you thing of it?

Most Helpful Girl

• Its hard to say because you didn't really elaborate but if you two hang out more and not just when alcohol is involved, I think you will have a better idea of how she feels about you. If she flirts with you then I would say she might be interested.

answer mine

link

What Girls Said 1

• I would just see what happens when you turn 21 and if she starts to act any differently

What Guys Said 2

• Simple... hang out, if she wants alcohol, don't get it unless its between you two and a " first rounds on me, 2nds on you kind of thing."

• Option A: she wants you

Option B: she wants to tell you all about her boyfriends