What would you do if you were on a date and you REALLY had to take a diarrhea dump?

So you are on a date and it's going rather smoothly. you are in a restaurant eating dinner when suddenly you feel your bowels act up and you have to take a diarrhea dump. What do you do? End the date right there? go to the bathroom and hope it won't take forever? tell your date so they understand what's happening? what would you do?

Most Helpful Girl

• Haha I would straight-up tell them, "oh god, I have to go to the bathroom and it might not be pretty. WAIT FOR ME." :P

I mean hey it's a good way to see if they have a sense of humor.

What Girls Said 8

• Since I'm in a five year long relationship, and we're pretty open with each other, I'd just say, "Hey, ____? Yeah, can we go home soon? I'm not feeling very great. I also have to go to the bathroom. Not sure when I'll be back."

• just go to the br. =/ why tell him unless we've been together that long. I mean you're on a date why would they want to think about you taking a dump while you are on your date.

• I'd just go to the bathroom, I don't care about what he thinks and I wouldn't say hey I have to take a dumb, he doesn't need to know, just go to the bathroom, no need for an explanation.

• I would pretend I got a phonecall, and I would say "hey, I'm sorry but this is important, apparently something happened to my momĀ“s car (or something that's not too big of a lie). Ill be at the athroom Ill try to make it quick."

• just go take your dump. lol and come bak later and jokingly say I had to poop and laugh it off...everyone poops so what's the big deal?

• I'd go to the bathroom.

• WTF is this?!

• Id just go to the bathroom. I've been with my boyfriend for a year now and still don't say "brb gotta take a sh*t." LOL.

What Guys Said 5

• I'd just tell her that something I ate didn't agree with me and that I'd be back ASAP, then excuse myself for the men's room.

• Go to the bathroom and text her "so how did you say your day was"?

Seriously wtf its just a date its not like the biggest thing in the world smh

• I'd use the bathroom...

• I'd rush off without saying a word only to peak her curiosity, then when finished I was would yell out "You got to see this, come quick!"...

• tell her I need to take a sh*t and I might be a while depending how fast it comes out, tell her to carry on and if I take too long to leave without me