Where did you go on your first date?

was it a place someone would go on a date or one where only a few would go on a date?

Most Helpful Girl

• We went driving up the blue ridge parkway (the view link ) stopping along the way to take pictures and share kisses... It was beautiful! Then we went walking around UVA and the older parts of charlottesville.

What Girls Said 6

• We took a weekend trip, and ended up going to Canada.

However, we didn't actually get to cross the border, but the drive, camping, and the stops along the way were exciting.

• I went sailing with my first boyfriend. With my current boyfriend, we went mini golfing.

• We went to goodwill to pick out clothes for each other and then went to a nice restaurant for dinner. Then we found a secluded, park-like area and sat at a picnic area and talked until I had to go home.

• The beach.

• The park.

• I went to the movies.

What Guys Said 1

• My first ever date was when I went on a school trip to Paris for a few days with school, I asked this girl I liked if we could spend one of the days going around alone. Had major words off the teacher too as our rooms were opposite in the hotel and rumours spread haha.

Now first dates tend to be just going and meeting for a drink or something along those lines