Why are all guys the same?

Don't say your not because you are. I seem to wind up hurt or cheated on by every guy I've ever been with like I don't go for one particular group of guys I'm pretty open about dating just no matter what guys I go for I always wind up hurt because they've cheated or broken hearted because I don't give them what they want?

Most Helpful Girl

• Obviously I agree with what's been said; generalizations suck and it's frustrating for me to hear people say this when two of the most amazing, mature, considerate people I know are guys.

But I'd also like to add something to ponder:

When teenage boys are raised in an environment that encourages them to be ruled by their penis and be a jerk because being nice is "p****-whipped"... some guys go right along with it.

Try going for guys who are more gentle, less macho, maybe even the quiet, shy ones. I'm not saying it will guarantee that you'll never get hurt, because sometimes even the most careful people accidentally end up with someone who's not right for them. But the older you get, the better you get at noticing "red flags."

What Guys Said 3

• (Age:Under 18) Sorry to say, but the possibility that you consistently pick the wrong kind of guys is very real.

S-T-O-P g-e-n-e-r-a-l-i-z-i-n-g, please.

• Grow up and stop taking your frustration out on the male gender and instead with the a**holes you have been with.

• maybe you're doing something wrong

What Girls Said 5

• When EVERY guy you've been with is the same, perhaps you should look at yourself before blaming all the rest of the male population.

• All guys are not the same. It sounds like you're just in the habit of going for guys who are jerks.

• Because their parents didn't raise them right.

• Agreeing with consensus. You're picking the guys with the same character base. Not the same "type" of guy. No, they're not all the same. Just like you're not the same as a I am.

• You're picking the wrong guys so you end up like that because of what they do.