Is this going to be a relationship or just bang buddies?

im meeting a guy this weekend been talking for a few years and decided to meet finally I asked him for my mom because she wants hi personal information like his license number, his parents names, his address, there house number and he gave me all of it even his social security number so do you think he's serious being with me? could it still be he just wants me for sex I don't know what to think I just want a relationship with him.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow he gave out all that personal information he can't be just looking for sex.

What Guys Said 1

• if he was brave enough to give all his personals to YOUR MOTHER. then yea, he wants a serious relationship, no one tells that much, just to get laid.

What Girls Said 2

• Well f*** if he was brave enough to give out his social security number to a stranger its going to be a relationship or he is just careless!

• Why does your mom want to obtain his personal information and how stupid is this guy to actually give away his social security number?