What should I do about this ass hole of a guy ?

I met this guy online we live an hour and half away from each other. He is in afrotc at embry riddle he's 20 he's the perfect guy or what I consider the perfect guy! Good personality and not bad physically either. After talking for like 2 weeks every night we connected I guess and he said he'd come to meet me. So alright he came on a Saturday we went and played mini golfing we went to a nature reserve and we spent most of the after noon there then we went to Walt mart and got pudding and we sat and ate it it was real nice I guess then we went and saw battle ship. It was like 10 when it was over it was poring down rain so we went back to the nature reserve. It was like a romantic movie I guess we walked in the rain he gave me a piggy back ride. So we whent and hanged out in a little hut in the nature reserve for like an hour and we talked and we kissed then back in the car we kind of got to second base. he even met my parents that night he came again last weekend and we whent to see the sunrise at the beach on his motorcycle then crashed on the couch until like 11 then we whent back to the beach for a while the whole time we berelly talked that day so we come back to my place in my room and we do stuff ( no intercourse) but stuff we got to like 3rd base I guess you can call it. This is the first guy I ever even kiss a guy. Since then its been a week and we have not talked at all and he left for air force field training last night and I leave for deployment for a period of 6 months. What should I do to forget about this guy ? or what should I do to get him to tell me what he thinks or I don't know to get him to like me like he said he did the first time I don't know I need some advice what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• No not all guys are the same. As for your situation, there's not a lot you can do. I mean clearly he likes you, but if it's gonna be another 6 months before anything can happen again, who knows if it's gonna work. All you can do is talk to him, tell him how you felt about all that's happened, and/or perhaps ask him how he really feels. While you're at it, maybe you can ask what he wants to do now, or where this is gonna go from here. If you do this kind of stuff, at least you can say you've tried.

What Guys Said 2

• Not even going to try to read this massive wall of text. Learn how to write in paragraphs, much easier to read.

• well the guy have his reason(if he not just make that up to get away),but if you do really like him tell him how you feel, don't talk on phone it will just be like that is don't matter to you much, that you just call it just to get the answer what it really was, meet up and sort it out! it will be just fine

What Girls Said 2

• I am sorry to tell you that it's true he just want to hang out with a girl for sex. Before the sex, he like to have a romantic scene for you and for himself.

If the guy truly like you, he will never stop connecting you. So move on.

• Honestly I think you shud move on. The guy played you honey I think its clear he don't wannbe ina realtionship. He saw you as a quick fix honey so that's why he stop callin. I would move on ley fate and kArma deal with him.