Does anyone here believe he/she will be forever alone?

Be honest: do you think you'll be forever alone? I don't think I'll ever find someone who I can imagine myself spending the rest of my life with. There's also the fact that I have major trust issues that keep me from trusting guys easily.

Most Helpful Girl

• Some are lucky and find the one they spend the rest of their lifes with in their teens, some in their twenties...some or restless, still looking and trying to find out what they really want or don't even think about settling down before they reach their thirties because they want to try other things first... and some think they found the person and after a few years they discover it wasn't meant to be... and they find someone new...or something different.

Of course sometimes you have this feeling... especially after things ended with someone. But deep down I really think there is someone...something that's meant to be. I saw it with people who thought they could never find someone. A friend of mine who never was in a relationship, a virgin, with big issues and is now happy in a relationship...

What Guys Said 3

• Trust issues are hard to over come, but sometimes, you just meet that right person and the issues dissapear, so never think that there's not anyone out there for you, because everyone has a soul mate,x

• i know for a fact I will. I am not compatible with other human beings.

• No, but it might be awhile before I get into another relationship.

What Girls Said 2

• Nope, but I am aware that my kind of guy doesn't come around often.

• Yepp, same here...