Have you ever had to choose between an ex and a new boyfriend?

What did you do?

What happened?

If you haven't, what do you think you would do in this type of situation?

Most Helpful Girl

• if I really care for that person then at the end of the day I would choose who was better to and for mi.

What Guys Said 2

• You shouldn't be choosing. At the end of the day, what if your ex had the option of doing that. How do you think that would make you feel?

• An ex is an ex for a reason. Unless you don't like your new guy, you should drop the ex.

What Girls Said 2

• I think the only one who knows the answe to this is you. Everyone here says that the ex is a goner, but... we don't know the curcumstances you broke up in. I'd say.. if you're not ready for someone new because you're stuck thinking of your ex, it's not fair fr the new guy to fight it out with the ghost. Be honest with yourself.

• I'd choose the new boyfriend.

It's unfair for not giving him a chance that the ex have had.

The ex had his fair share, right? - There's no guaranteeing that it'll work out with the ex or if he's just wanting sex for one last time. (Assuming the two had sex before.)

You're with the new boyfriend for a reason(s).