I texted this guy yesterday and he never responded.

I wanna text him again but I'll die before I look like a desperate psycho stalker. I won free tickets to a show and I feel like we'd have fun but I don't know how to word this and not come off weird.

i give up. this I can't text him again it'll look to desperate. I'm just gonna go with a friend:)

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's you in your profile pic, I really don't know what his problem is. Just tell him that you haven't asked anyone else yet in case he says yes, but you need an answer so you can make plans (unless the show isn't for a while, if it's more than a week away you'll probably come across as pushy)

It could be that he's just out of credit - but for the record, texting a guy twice in 2 days is not "desperate psycho stalker" behavior .

Try Facebook chat if you see him online, nothing stalkerish about that (unless you sit waiting for him to log in for hours on end)

• haha yeah that's mee. and the show is Friday night. he is just one of those busy guys with a huge social group. I don't know if he would be willing to give up a Friday to hangout with little old me. . . but I'll try fb chat. that's seems. . . approachable lol

What Guys Said 3

• His loss, go to the next one in line.

• Good for you! If I learned one thing about people it's not to wait for them and if they don't express interest to move on, life is way to short to waste time on people like that.

• if that is really you in your profile pic, I don't logically, understand why he would no longer be interested, but if he is interesting, maybe he is trying to show you he is a challenge, that he has other priorities, that he has a life, because apparently girls strongly dislike guys who don't put their other priorities first, they don't like being put on a pedestal

• lol I like that people don't think that's me in the picture. but yeah he has a super busy social group so I'd like to think that's why he hasn't hit me back. I guess I just have to wait for him to text me or move on.

• no I can admit that. I don't mind being ignored a little but I'm ready for him to pay attention to me again lol

• by the way, did Meebo, the Chat feature get removed from this site?

• Just text him and tell him about the ticket and after that, leave it

better yet, ring him and tell him

What Girls Said 4

• Ask him if he would like to join you, and if he dosn't respond back to you just leave it as that.

• He didn't answer, his lost.

• i don't recommend it unless you are very close friends who talk all the time

• we've been hanging out a lot lately. . . but I don't wanna seem obsessed or w/e.

• If he didn't answer, I would not text nor call him . You better enjoy your tickets with someone who really will appreciate them!