If you did this would it mean you are not interested?

if a guy calls you and you're busy or whatever and get a missed call, but don't return the call or text back, does it usually mean you're not interested and the guy should give up?

Most Helpful Girl

• After 2 calls you can start to wonder. If all fails send one text. If she ignores that, she's not interested. This doesn't speak anything bad about you as such, it just shows that this person is avoidant / not upfront / shy / doesn't know what to say, in any case, you don't need this - it means they're not ready anyway.

2 calls will not be needy/clingy. Make sure it's spaced, say a day or two apart. This shows proper interest - as if you have something important to say.

Sometimes after one call, especially if someone hasn't called them before, the person will wonder if it was a mistake, a call for a general chat, a question ~ something where they're like hmm.. was he really calling me? I won't do anything, I'll just wait and see.

Also don't forget not everyone likes talking on the phone, some people are scared of lack of conversations or only feel comfortable talking to certain people. Some have had a lot of bad experiences.

Maybe she's one of those girls asking her friends about what to do, asking them what they think you want.

There are a few more possibilities but really, she could just be busy. 4 hrs isn't long enough to call it quits.

What Girls Said 10

• Okay, honestly haha. I hope I'm not being a jerk in the eyes of guys.. But what I will do is if a guy texts me and I do have interest in him, sometimes I will ignore the text until he texts again and then respond. I want to keep him on his toes and I want to keep him interested. lol.

• Just one call or several? I'd give it at least two other tries. If she doesn't respond after the third try, you know her silence is too loud to overlook.

• You can never know for sure because this girl may be interested and is trying to play with your head but if this is the case, as in she is interested and left you hanging by ignoring your call/message then she is expecting you to chase after her. Don't go for girls like that, they're trouble and they consider you an option. If a girl really likes you she should want you to know it by texting or calling back as soon as she finds a missed call from you. These are the types of girls you want to be with trust me, the others play mind games and are just looking to mess around with you and will eventually hurt you if you play their game.

• honestly I wish I was asexual, what a waste of time and brain power

• yeah. If you put it that way why not just turn gay? :) Guys are simpler so it will be easier for you!

• I would if I could

• Maybe she doesn't have call display, so she doesn't know it was you that called...

• she has an iphone 4

• no, that would be calling again tonight...

or calling wed, thurs, fri, sat, sun, mon...

• IF this wasn't the long weekend, I would agree with you.. tell you to wait until fri or sat..

but its call tomorrow, or wait until Tues...

• Try calling her once a day, after the 3rd attempt of calling without any feedback I would leave it alone for a while.

• ummmm I would try another method of contact. maybe they are not sure how to contact you or are unsure how to start a conversation. If the second round of attempts don't work I would move on. Best of luck mate

• Well wait until 2 days. She doesn't respond in 2 days then move on.

• or it means she's waiting for you to call or text back again, maybe she just is one of those passive females that feels like they can't be the one to make the move

• No. She could have missed your call or not have gotten it. What I don't like is when a guy calls you and they only call once and they get mad and act like they called you a million times and you didn't answer. =/ might have well as called a million times if you are ganna get that mad about it. lol.

• or she's just ignoring it hoping Ill go away

• ill call her one last time tomorrow maybe, I'm not texting her for the night

• fair enough

• No answers means no interest...if she recognizes your phone number she will not answer if she doesn't recognizes your phone she will not answer any phone numbers only phone numbers she recognizes likes her friends.if she really like you she would of been waiting for you to call and immediately call you back.

What Guys Said 0