Engaged to be married, but have unresolved feelings toward another guy?

I fell in love with a guy a while ago, and it didn't work out. Now I'm engaged, and I keep moving the wedding date up, because some how in my mind I believe the guy I loved still loves me. Don't get me wrong, I completely love my fiance, but because of the other guy and I's relationship ending so awkward and abruptly, I think I have some Unresolved feelings and things to say before I get married. Should I have a talk with him? Or should I just forget about tying up any lose ends and continue on with my life?

Most Helpful Guy

• You need closure, without it, you won't be able to start a new life with your fiance, you'll always be drawn back to the past.

• how do I do this without messing up my relationship? or a relationship that he might be in?

• My pleasure, I hope you're able to move on with your life, being stuck in-between is always the worst part.

• i know :(

What Guys Said 1

• Are you still in love with the other guy? Do you like him more than your fiance? I'd definitely figure these things out before marriage. If your feelings for the other guy are strong it's probably not a good sign. Maybe you like him more or your jumping into marriage with the new relationship pretty fast.

• No I don't think I'm still in love with the other guy. I don't know how I feel about the other guy

What Girls Said 0