Relationship advice please!!

Me and this guy have been kinda talking for the passed few weeks and hanging out. We have messed around alittle but Haven't had sex. The problem is that his 21st birthday party is this weekend and I know he is going to try but we aren't like dating right now. I really like him ( somehow fallen head over heels for him) and would like something serious as in a relationship. So far things have been great between us, seems like a really sweet guy and wouldn't mind having sex but don't want him to think I'm easy or something and ruin chances of a relationship. So my question is what are your opinions on this and should I make him wait longer?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you should definitely make him wait longer, especially if you're hoping to have a serious relationship with him. The cornerstone of any healthy relationship is the bond you have with each other, and if he truly likes you (or should I say, loves you) he will wait as long as you want him to wait. If not, then he doesn't like you for you are but for what you have to give - in this case, sexual pleasure.

I think that if he does try something, make it clear that you do not want to have sex right now, and tell him how you feel about him and about your desire to build a relationship, and assess his reaction. If he says he understands it and that he won't force you into doing anything you don't want to do, then he's a good guy and worthy of you and of a relationship. If he gets mad/freaks out/laughs, if he does something unpleasant, it's time to break it off. No matter how sweet he was in the past, that's not something a good guy would do.

What Guys Said 2

• Make him wait, but tease the sh*t out him. If you have sex with him before you guys start dating then he will have no reason to date you if you are already putting out for him. Think of it this way, why don't you have sex with guys you put in the friend zone? one reason is because he probably never makes a move, but another reason is that he already treats you like a girlfriend without you having to have sex with him. You are in the opposit situation. If that was confusing just message me and I'll go into more detail. Good luck.

• i think that you need to tell him ... have you kissed ? uhm ...because if you didn't that's not an easy way but it's better for girl's so you should tell him for EX : you were in a party or doing something special together at the end he drives you home & stand out of your front door & he didn't kissed you he just said good bye... so in this situation & that wouldn't be easy & he will likes you more you should ask him remember that night when you drive me home why you didn't kiss me... that would be sweet & for relationship's would be perfect .

What Girls Said 3

• If it's a relationship you want, the best thing for you is to not sleep with him until you're in a relationship. It's the only way to know that he actually does want a relationship and not just sex or something casual. If he really cares about you, he can wait a little while.

• why not have sex, when YOU want to. don't when you don't want to. instead of making what you do with YOUR body, about someone else.

i don't think making him wait, is what someone who wants to have sex, themselves, would be thinking.

if you wanted the sex, ud be thinking YOU have to wait. not him.

youre playing games. don't have sex, your too immature. wait till YOU want it. not till you think itu will make him not leave u.

• don't have sex with him. put the brakes on now. even messing around without at least dating screws your chances, if you f*** you're dead in the water.