So she has a boyfriend?...

not much of a question but just an update the girl I was into and asked several questions about said she has a boyfriend (pretty sure she doesn't but w/e).. I can't take rejection anymore.. every girl either has a boyfriend, stops responding, or just says no...

wtf is wrong with me?

0|0
6|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn munchkin..dont give up. Maybe she really does have a boyfriend that's why she never tried connecting to you apart from another subject except school.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• =/ how did she act with you? Maybe that's why she never responded to your messages cause she has a boyfriend and is probably telling you the truth?

What do you think is wrong with you?

0|0
    0|0
    • I don't know, this is like the 7th girl that I've tried to date and it never goes past to dating.. theyre never interested in me

• Show All
    • Then I don't know what to tell you, something must be wrong then. You're probably saying things that she doesn't like hearing OR you're not talking enough.

• hmmm dandelion might have a point, what kind of stuff are you guys talking about when you text?

• No idea. But you'll find somebody who doesn't mind it, whatever it is.

1|0
    0|0
  • stop focusing on finding a girl, when the right one comes along you'll know!

0|0
    0|0
  • i really don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • She probably just went menstrual

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

No guys shared opinions.