If someone is for you, you will be together no matter what.

Do you believe this is true or no? explain your reasons

Most Helpful Girl

• I think this question leaves out the idea that there can be more than one someone for you. obviously when we look around the world, not everyone finds their ideal relationship. Or perhaps it is all the options out there that keep us unsatisfied. as long as we think there might always be something better, then we can't be happy with what we have in the moment. there is such a thing a true love, but the conditions and the personalities have to be right. I would like to believe that if you meet the true one then you will come back together. but not everyone has a one and some people have more than one.

What Girls Said 2

• YES YES YES YES , its true I mean you might have to be a little crazy but its true ... I met my love of my life when I was 16 when I went to see my cousin in texas . I lived in oklahma and either of us had a car that was the first thing against us and we lived in diff states that sucked to everyone said we would never make it .. but we did .. he would take a bus 13 hours to come see me when he could and I would go down there how ever I could .. we was long dist relationship for 11 years but we talked everyday he was my best friend I am and was so inlove with him .. yes he and I both got so tired of never seeing each other when we wanted to and we both messed up and cheated .. that sucked to but we got past it .. no matte what life tossed at us we got by it and now we have our owen place together and are MARRIED ! :)

• erm.. half and half... if its meant to be it is. but it doesn't mean you can just sit around and wait for things to happen . sometimes you gtta take action.

What Guys Said 4

• People like easy answers to complex questions of life. Unfortunately, life isn't that simple.

• I don't think it applies to just love.

If you want something bad enough, you'll do anything to have it.

• Definitely. But I don't know if she loves me that much back.

• Ehh, true love doesn't exist. It's either be a player and get laid while you're young, or be a nice guy and settle down with a good girl later in life. You can't have one or the other. The girl you marry likely wouldn't bang you or be with you in your younger years. That would be true love, but things rarely ever work out like that where the right girl wants to be with you from the very beginning of your dating/sex life.