Standards of le dating :)

does the person's financial status, degree or family background for example, affect who you date or do you just date the person just cos you like/love them ? :) your thoughts ? :)

Most Helpful Guy

• As a wiser, older, more mature man, I don't care the first about finance, family background, higher education(though she does need some intelligence), ethnic background or her bra size. I focus on her personality first and any of her "habits" such as smoking, drinking, drug use, spending habits and so on.

I don't like women who judge me based on my materialistic traits, why should I return the disfavor upon women? I believe the quality of the person is what is in their head and heart. Therefore, I practice what I preach.

Hope this helps

What Guys Said 5

• It matters, if a girl has money, she most likely groom better, you know as they said, pedicured from head to toes.

If she has a bachelor degree, it means she is not that stupid and doing her will be even better because you know you are doing an actual thoughtful person, which is really nice.

If she has a nice family background it means she knows what been appreciated means and it will give me pleasure to know that she knows I'm appreciating that body myself.

However there are girls that don't have any of these things and are complete stunners, smart and very loveable.

• Guys don't date for status. We get status for dating.

• Not really, only the financial status can if she's not doing anything about it. If she's broke, it happens. If she's broke and not even looking for a job, that's a problem.

• Naw...I look principally at two things: sexual appeal and how well we get along together...personality compatability is WAY underrated...I can see no point in dating a female who does not turn me on...but if I cannot live with her then none of it is any good...(:(:(:

• Most guys don't really care about what their girlfriend does for a living.

What Girls Said 1

• financial status? No.

Degree? No, But I'd hope he's doing something with his life.

Background? Not really, depends on what kind of background you're talking about