How long should I hold out?

what would be a good length of time to hold out to make sure he's not just in it to get some?

Most Helpful Guy

• There's no time limit to weed out guys that just want to get a piece of ass... The question is when are you comfortable with the guy you are dating and ready to have sex with him... There's no exact answer for that. Some girls are ready after the first date, others will stretch it out until a dude has semen leaking out his eyeballs... I would say most guys expect to be sleeping with a girl within the first two months of knowing her.

• Thank you very much for ba :)

ive only slept with one guy and was with him for 4 years, and held out for 8 months

• Oh I know that lol I don't think I could even wait that long!

• Good luck hun. =)

What Guys Said 2

• third date

• Lol omg that's too soon for me

• Your comment was funny Lupian.

• Well I definetaly don't want him.in it just for the sex! I have a low sex drive

• 2 1/2 years to pass the test

• lol I think he'll be sleeping with a few other women in the mean time.

• No way. A real man would wait for his queen.

• Well that's very true :)

What Girls Said 4

• There's no time limit. Its when you're ready and comfortable with him. Also if you are looking for a commitment like making it an official relationship then one should be made before hooking up.

• It really depends, there's no magic number.

Any guy that likes you will wait till you are ready. You can wait till an actual commitment has formed.

• Thank you, and good answer

• Depends on how long you can hold out before you need to get some too...lol

• I would go with the 3 date rule.