Ladies, have you ever been tempted to just grab a guy and kiss him?

I'm not talking elementary school behavior, either. I mean, have you ever had the tension between you and a guy so thick that you could cut it with a knife, and it was all you could do not to jump him? lol I only ask, because aside from what you sometimes see on TV or movies, you never really know what's going on in a girl's head.

Most Helpful Girl

• yeah, once haha. it was a guy I sat next to in my spanish class my senior year in high school...I think I got a B (instead of my usual straight As) in the class because of him hahaha

• haha thanks for BA :)

What Girls Said 8

• I can't speak for other girls but sometimes I'll be around one of my guy friends (that I have the hots for) and I'll just get this urge to grab him and kiss the hell out of him. But of course I don't because I don't want to risk ruining our friendship. It's a hint that I girl really wants to kiss you if she starts looking at your lips a lot and touching you more, she may even sneak a look at your body when she thinks you're not paying attention. At that point she's trying really hard not to "jump" you.

• Yes but id never actually go through with it

• No I don't want to risk being a homewrecker

• yes yes yes... just not brave enough to actually do it

• Yes, but he's my boyfriend now, lol.

• yea, I was in love with him and he didn't even know.

• I have but I've never attempted but then again I've never kissed a guy-only in my dreams no joke I had a dream I was making out and it was amazing but I've never did it in real life-so I don't really know how to kiss but that's OK I'm only 17 its not the end of the world

• Don't worry, you're not the only one (same here). Good to see you have a healthy outlook on it, though. :) Too many people put too much emphasis on it. It'll happen.

• Yes definitely

What Guys Said 1

• For a guy, I got to be honest... if he's asking a girl out and wants to go places with her. This would be the biggest turn on ever, lol. I would be floored, as the guy usually has to start everything, which gets old.

Any of you girls actually pull this off with a guy? Please do tell haha.