Did I do too much for someone I just started dating?

I spent the night there, he let me stay the next day and he went to work. I got up 2 hours later and decided to make his bed and wash his dishes because the sink stinks!

Is this too much and can this be seen as a turn off?

Most Helpful Guy

• LOL yes. It's a bit much. It's not exactly a turnoff...but it's excessive. Good to know you like to keep things clean though even though it's not your house...MOM. LOL :P

What Guys Said 2

• uhhh turnoff, I don't think so. BUT if you get TOO involved in everything TOO fast. It could be. Now do "I" think you did too much? Hell yea! ha ha Even though I'm a guy, maybe just a little too far. Not that bad though. Lets not do so much, that he expects you to do these all the time. Unless you want to? lol

• Depends...how long have you been seeing the guy?

• About 1.5 months?

• Then imo that isn't obsessive. If I were the guy, I'd be flattered cauz it shows me that you care. :)

What Girls Said 3

• It was a nice gesture but I personally never take it up on myself tochange things in people's home unless I get permission. I think its a bit disrespectful especially if you don't know the person all that well. Some people may takethat as a sign of you trying to change them and some people might take it as a nice gesture. Until you know which one don't do anything like that. Yes over the top much?

• Depends on the guy. It could go one of two way 1) Omg this is moving way too fast, she thinks we're an item. I'm being smothered, I need out of here pronto. 2) He barely notices and thinks huh, what did I ever do without her, this wouldn't be too bad if we got engaged etc

• I'd think he'd appreciate it as long as you don't tell him to make his own bed next time? haha

As in as long as you don't request for him to do something he doesn't already do, it should be fine. Good on ya I say.