Personality // if you ask someone out and they say no in some way or form, do you keep pursuing?

Not in a stalker way -- but do you take no as a final answer or is persistence more your flavor?

Most Helpful Guy

• Twice, tops. The second one is only if I've gotten that feeling from her that she might like me.

Usually, I ask once.

What Girls Said 6

• depends on why they said no. if she's not interested then persistence will be annoying. If she at least finds you attractive then it could work.

• I'm glad my guy kept going because I said no the first 2 times lol 3rd times the charm I guess :) ...but after that experience I would definitely keep on if I felt it was worth it.

• Im really interested to find out what guys say, because I've had two guys that insisted A LOT. I mean, asking two times is one thing (just to make sure if the girl really wasn't interested), but asking 4 or 5 times is wayyy to much, too much to make me wondner what the guy´s intentions are lol

• It all depends on the person, if thay don't tell you why thay are saying no to you then maybe thay are to shy to say yes or maybe thay need more time.

• It depends on the person. If I'm already friends with the guy then I keep being friends and hope maybe one day he'll come around. If it's a guy I'm not friends with yet if he wants I'll try and be friends and probably take it as a final answer.

• No. there are plently of people out there that one rejection isn't the end of the world

What Guys Said 1

• It would depend on how they said no. If she seems to be saying it half heartedly, then yes, I'll persist. If she says it decisively, then no, I'll drop the ball. Most of the relationships I've been in started out with a "no". It seems to be a natural defensive response for women.